Use the search tools below to find jobs available in North and South America with these Cook Group companies:
Who is Cook Group?
We are a privately held, Indiana-headquartered company with a global reach. Our roots are in minimally-invasive medical devices, and we are always expanding into new areas of treatment – cellular therapies, biologics, regenerative therapies, and more. We have developed businesses that support the communities where we live and work, such as hospitality, transportation, and real estate.
Our work environment focuses on bringing people together, fostering relationships that promote respect, inclusion, diversity, and equality in all of our interactions. These collaborative working relationships foster innovation and make Cook, our employees, and our communities stronger.
The application and recruitment process
Follow these steps to apply:
1. Create a profile.
2. Upload a current CV/resume.
3. Search for jobs online for a position that matches your criteria.
4. Review the job description and decide if you have the relevant background and qualifications/experience to apply.
What to expect during the recruitment process:
* Human Resources will review your application.
* If your qualifications meet the requirements for the job, your application/resume will be submitted to the hiring manager for further review.
* Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
* Applicants not selected for interviews will be notified via email.
Software Powered by iCIMS