The primary purpose of this position is to organize and coordinate the root cause analysis investigations and implementation of Corrective and Preventive Actions for active CAPA projects.
- Lead CAPA Investigations
- Determine implementation dates and provide documentation to support effectiveness of proposed corrective and preventive actions.
- Facilitate communication with CAPA sponsors.
- Document CAPA using CAPA software program(s).
- Interface with cross-functional teams and drive efficient and accurate CAPA completion.
- Maintain training on and facilitate Root Cause analysis/techniques
- Coordinate and generate pertinent documentation relating to the product and manufacturing modifications
- Provide training to assembly personnel during the introduction of a new product, product modification, or process modification.
- Assist engineering in building and testing new product prototypes
- Work with the machine shop and production personnel to develop and implement tooling and equipment in production
- Complete CAPAs in an efficient and effective manner in order to meet the company's metrics for the effectiveness of the CAPA process.
- 4 year college degree in a technical discipline.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Limited exposure to hazardous chemicals used in the manufacture of the product.
- Good Manual dexterity.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to supply sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.