The District Manager's primary duty is to sell medical devices and related equipment and services to physicians, hospitals, and outpatient facilities by establishing relationships with these health care providers. The District Manager will be customarily and regularly away from Cook's place of business in performing job functions and duties.
The Endoscopy division of Cook Medical focuses on the accessories for endoscopic procedures to both diagnose and treat diseases throughout the gastrointestinal tract.
Product line includes wire guides, ERCP catheters, sphincterotomes, stone extraction devices, dilation balloons, cytology devices, plastic biliary stents, biopsy needles, metal biliary, esophageal, duodenal and colonic stents, enteral feeding tubes, hemostasis devices, polypectomy snares, and endoscopic ultrasound needles.
For more information about Cook Medical, visit www.cookmedical.com
• Develop new business and expands existing business
• Develop, maintain and execute an annual business plan for the
• Meet and exceed projected sales goals
• Participate in national, state, and regional sales exhibits
• Maintain timely expense reports
• Keep current on the managed health care environment
• Educate customers, through conversations, presentations/in-services
• Must travel overnight as needed
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others
throughout various levels of the global organization
• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and
independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision
• Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations
Minimum Work Experience/Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred; or experience of
such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background
• Knowledge of Microsoft software, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience in problem solving
• Experience in working independently with little direct supervision
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
• Subject to reasonable accommodation requirements under the ADA, must be
(a) physically capable of operating a motor vehicle on a regular basis, (b) a
holder of a valid driver's license, and (c) in good standing to legally operate a
• Frequently lift product sample cases, weighing between 20 and 50 lbs.
• Occasionally required to stand for extended periods
• Sit for extended periods, utilize close visual acuity for working with
• Work under general office environmental conditions
• Occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel or crouch
Current U.S. work authorization and proof of FDA authorized COVID19 vaccination are required for this position.