Full-time life? Part-time work. No experience necessary. Our training program will prepare you for your part-time job.
Cook Medical offers you:
Weekday shift options
Part Time - 5 Days a week:
20 hours a week
Retirement plan contributions
Clean and safe facility
Friendly, supportive teams
• Check for correct product labels, inserts and amounts.
• Bag, box and label product according to manufacturing instructions.
• Hand assemble boxes.
• Identify components with catalog description.
• Must work with written specifications and manufacturing instructions.
• Perform work in compliance with Cook Quality Policy Manual.
• Complete quality work at accepted department determined rates.
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation.
• Make sound judgment decision after initial training.
• Report quality problems or findings to Management.
• Ability to work independently or in a team based setting.
• Must maintain all training requirements for the position, while seeking out opportunities for continuous development and growth.
• Adhere to the Quality Management System and its processes to meet FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Minimum 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Must meet the Visual Acuity Screening Requirements of 20/40 vision using both eyes with or without correction
• Able to lift up to 60 lbs from a maximum height of 68 inches and carry on a regular basis
• Frequent repetitive motion.
• Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to grasp, carry, feel or touch; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; communicate.
• Proper attire/clothing and personal protective equipment/clothing as required within Controlled Manufacturing Areas.
• Moderate exposure to noise level in the work environment that is moderate to occasionally loud.
• Must be able to read and comprehend manufacturing instructions
• Able to sit or stand for extended periods during the shift