The Breakfast Cook for the Grant Street Inn is responsible for preparing guest breakfast 2 days a week, as well as various kitchen duties.
Schedule: Wed/Thurs: 5:00a-1:00p
• Plan and prepare daily breakfast menu
• Monitor set-up and food service
• Cleaning and upkeep of kitchen
• Minimum 18 years of age
• 2-3 years kitchen/cooking experience required
• Knowledge of local area preferred
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to climb stairs repeatedly, as well as bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching
• Able reach and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally 50 pounds