The primary purpose of this position is to organize and coordinate the root cause analysis investigations and implementation of Corrective and Preventive Actions for active CAPA projects.
- Lead CAPA Investigations.
- Determine implementation dates and provide documentation to support effectiveness of proposed corrective and preventive actions.
- Facilitate communication with CAPA sponsors.
- Document CAPA using CAPA software program(s).
- Interface with cross-functional teams and drive efficient and accurate CAPA completion.
- Maintain training on and facilitate Root Cause analysis/techniques.
- Coordinate and generate pertinent documentation relating to the product and manufacturing modifications.
- Provide training to assembly personnel during the introduction of a new product, product modification, or process modification.
- Assist engineering in building and testing new product prototypes.
- Work with the machine shop and production personnel to develop and implement tooling and equipment in production.
- Complete CAPAs in an efficient and effective manner in order to meet the company's metrics for the effectiveness of the CAPA process.
4 year college degree in a technical discipline.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to supply sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.