The primary purpose of this position is to provide technical support to the production area by researching, designing, facilitating testing, and technically documenting the feasibility of device construction and processing as it relates to new and or changed production.
- Research, develop, improve, and implement new processes into production concerning existing product lines.
- Assist in the transition of product modification from product development into the production environment.
- Facilitate building and testing new process prototypes.
- Assist during pre-production run of new products.
- Attend various tradeshows to source raw materials and equipment.
- Perform equipment and process validations per established procedures.
- Develop software plans for new and existing equipment.
- Refine and update existing documentation.
- Formulate manufacturing costs for process changes based on labor, equipment acquisitions, and raw material rates.
- Assist with training and technical support of assemblers and/or engineering technicians.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology.
- Experience and understanding of the equipment validation process.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Work is performed in a normal office environment with periodic work performed in a controlled manufacturing area requiring protective clothing and safety glasses.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to supply sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.