MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE/EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field or related area preferred.
- Basic computer entry/retrieval skills required.
- Experience using a CMMS to handle work orders and PM checklist preferred.
- HVAC certificate or licensed electrician preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret machine manuals/schematics, electrical blueprints/schematics and process control diagrams.
- Experience troubleshooting of PLC and other control systems in an industrial environment.
- Experience working independently and with minimal supervision.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to walk, bend, turn and lift/push/pull up to 80 pounds on a consistent basis.
- Capable of standing on feet for a minimum of 6 hours per day, kneeling and climbing on 10' ladders.
- Print legibly on all paperwork.
- Personal protective equipment including safety glasses, lab coat, gloves and appropriate shoes may be required in areas associated with this position.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, subject to reasonable accommodation requirements under the ADA