The Engineer is tasked with solving engineering problems, developing new products and processes, and leading engineering or company projects.
- Provide technical input on defining project priorities and company product goals.
- Lead multiple engineering projects
- Perform testing in compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) as defined by the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- Author protocols, reports, and test methods
- Identify and implement new technologies
- Assume responsibility for interpreting data, organizing, executing, and coordinating project activities.
- Provide technical and strategic input on managing company intellectual property relevant to area of work.
- Must maintain all training requirements for the position, while seeking out opportunities for continuous development and growth.
- Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization.
- Must strictly adhere to safety requirements.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must maintain company quality and quantity standards.
- Must have effective communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative and independent work situations and environments with
- Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Experience using analytical skills and problem solving.
- Experience in communication and working with a wide variety of associates.
- Experience working independently and directing others towards a common goal.
- Works under general office environment conditions.
- Utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers and equipment.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, and communicate.
- Personal protective equipment including safety glasses, lab coat and gloves may be required in some areas associated with this position.
- Must meet the Visual Acuity Screening Requirements of 20/40 vision using both eyes with or without correction.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, subject to reasonable accommodation requirements under the ADA.
**Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) of this employment position.**