The Supplier Engineer plans, directs and coordinates activities that support supplier controls and manufacturing processes for medical device products.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to create and execute change plans for supplier related changes in compliance with the Cook Quality Management System and global regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate, document and resolve Incoming Quality Control non-conformances and specification discrepancies with suppliers.
- Lead multiple projects concurrently with effective communication and timely completion to avoid or minimize impact to manufacturing.
- Must maintain all training requirements for the position, while seeking out opportunities for continuous development and growth.
- Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization.
- Must strictly adhere to safety requirements.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must maintain company quality and quantity standards.
- Must have effective communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative and independent work situations and environments with
- Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Biomedical, Industrial, Material Science Engineering, or related field.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing and production processes.
- Works under general office environmental conditions.
- Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, equipment, etc.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and communicate.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, subject to reasonable accommodation requirements under the ADA.
**Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.