The Production Operator is responsible for manufacturing product under our quality management system. Responsible to ensure products are being manufactured under CPT business practices while adhering to our quality policy statement. Responsible for aiding and assisting in Production Departments Will perform various tasks to ensure efficiency in workflow.
Manufactures product per leadership directives. Duties/Responsibilities include the physical processing of product and strict adherence to quality system guidelines (i.e. QS procedures, specifications and drawings). Similarly, the employee isrequired to document work activities in accordance with stated procedures.
Maintains a work environment and workstation consistent with stated standards. Adheres to applicable 6S standards. Duties include organizing, removing un-needed items, cleaning, and sustaining assigned work areas.
• High School Diploma or HSE/GED
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Production and processing knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods is preferred
• May be expected to occasional lift between 5 to 50 lbs. depending on the department
• Required to stand or sit for extended periods of time
• The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, pinch, pull, manipulate, or assemble very small objects
• Frequent repetitive motion
• Exposure to noise level in the work environment that is moderate to occasionally loud