Cook MyoSite, Inc. is on a mission to make regenerative medicine a part of everyday medicine. We’re investigating our core technology, autologous muscle-derived cells, for the potential treatment of several muscle-related disorders. We at Cook MyoSite have the potential to make a difference in the lives of countless people around the world, and we also have the potential to make a difference in yours. Joining our team is an opportunity to ignite your passion, grow your potential, and define your purpose. If you’re curious, motivated by helping others, and driven by integrity, we invite you to apply.
The Project Manager at Cook MyoSite plans and executes organizational initiatives and projects through utilization of formal Project Management principles.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
• Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on.
• Work closely with Cook MyoSite Business Sponsors to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
• Lead company projects resulting in the overall success of company initiatives.
• Coordinate with the project team members and the Business Sponsor to effectively identify and resolve anticipated or actual project issues.
• Support project budgeting from a timing and cost perspective.
• Report and escalate project issues or potential changes to the Executive Team in a timely manner.
• Undergraduate degree in a business-related major plus 2 years project management experience
• Minimum of 3-6 years' experience in project management preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification strongly preferred
• Previous experience in Power BI and SharePoint preferred
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office, specifically, advanced knowledge of Project, Adobe, OneNote, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Basic understanding of cGMP, 21 CFR Part 11, and related regulations associated with Bio/Pharmaceutical product manufacturing
• Proficiency or comfort level working with material of a highly technical or scientific nature.
• Previous experience managing improvement-based projects
Office Setting: General office, warehouse and laboratory setting.
• Ability to conduct and hear ordinary conversation and telephone communication.
• Must be able to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended work hours and/or extra work hours, sometimes on short notice as required.
• Ability to work under specific time constraints.
• Must be able to sit at desk, in meetings and/or work on a computer for long or extended periods of time.
• Visual and manual acuity for working with computers and equipment.