Cook MyoSite, Inc. is on a mission to make regenerative medicine a part of everyday medicine. We’re investigating our core technology, autologous muscle-derived cells, for the potential treatment of several muscle-related disorders. We at Cook MyoSite have the potential to make a difference in the lives of countless people around the world, and we also have the potential to make a difference in yours. Joining our team is an opportunity to ignite your passion, grow your potential, and define your purpose. If you’re curious, motivated by helping others, and driven by integrity, we invite you to apply.
The IT Support Services Associate provides support for the company’s information systems and performs a variety of maintenance and installation tasks to ensure information system performance meets company and user requirements.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the information systems help desk.
• Evaluate and/or recommend purchases of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment and software.
• Investigate user problems and identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
• Maintain security updates on all applicable systems.
• Coordinate with vendors to achieve operational objectives.
• Manage multiple IT projects simultaneously.
• Install, configure and maintain personal computers, servers, networking equipment, and more.
• Implement network security solutions, file permissions, software deployment, file system integrity, and account maintenance.
• Maintain accurate and up to date documentation, deliver technical and instructive training to staff; other duties as assigned.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of computing, software, hardware, and peripheral equipment.
• Communicate technical information to non-technical employees.
• Entry-level IT position
• Associate or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Business or a related field preferred
• 1+ years of experience in Information Technology Support preferred
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software and other general office equipment is required.
• Demonstrable knowledge of troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems and applications
• Up-to-date with changes in technology and the business implications/applications of new technologies
• Ability to learn and support new systems and applications, and the ability to provide technical training to end users.
• Experience in the following technologies is preferred: Microsoft Windows 10, networking fundamentals, file system permissions, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft 365, McAfee Anti-virus, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, System Center Configuration Manager, Intune, Remote Desktop Services, Active Directory Design and Administration, Microsoft Exchange Administration, Microsoft Office Applications, PowerShell, and Group Policy Administration.
Information Technology work performed in Laboratory Setting (Non-Production): General office, warehouse and laboratory setting with potential (limited) exposure to hazardous chemicals and/or harsh disinfectants while in BioSafety Level II.
• Ability to conduct and hear ordinary conversation and telephone communication.
• Must be able to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended work hours and/or extra work hours, sometimes on short notice as required.
• Ability to work under specific time constraints.
• Must be able to sit at desk, in meetings and/or work on a computer for long or extended periods of time.
• Visual and manual acuity for working with computers and equipment.
• Must be able to sit at desk, in meetings and/or work on a computer; physically capable of standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, reaching, twisting and bending with or without reasonable accommodation; climbing a mobile ladder and/or other types of ladders on occasion with or without reasonable accommodation
• Ability to physically manipulate computers and laboratory or manufacturing equipment including wiring and cables
• Physically capable of standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing steps and ladders, reaching, twisting and bending on occasion with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
• Must be capable of performing PPE gowning procedures to enter BioSafety Level II including safety glasses, lab coat, gloves, specialized clothing including laboratory scrubs (pants and shirt) and appropriate shoes required on occasion; potential limited exposure to hazardous chemicals and/or harsh disinfectants while in BioSafety Level II.