Cook MyoSite, Inc. is on a mission to make regenerative medicine a part of everyday medicine. We’re investigating our core technology, autologous muscle-derived cells, for the potential treatment of several muscle-related disorders. We at Cook MyoSite have the potential to make a difference in the lives of countless people around the world, and we also have the potential to make a difference in yours. If you’re curious, motivated by helping others, and driven by integrity, we invite you to apply.
The Market Access intern will build a budget impact model for AMDC-USR prior surgery population, including data compilation and research for model.
Experience you can expect to gain:
• AMDC-USR Budget Impact Model
• Payer Engagement material preparation
• Payer and government policy insights around cell and gene therapies
• Provider mapping through claims-based market research
• General business operations through collaboration with the Global Commercial Development team
• Create an AMDC-USR Budget Impact Model
• Assist with the development of CMS and commercial payer engagement materials
• Conduct research and create library for government and payer policies that will be relevant for AMDC
• Assist with provider mapping projects for AMDC indications to uncover high-volume treatment centers for specific indications
• MBA with Economics focus preferred; SPEA/MPH; General MBA or business undergraduate
• No work experience required, but educational requirements above are required. Prior internship experience within economics, public health or other business function, especially within the pharma, biologic or device industry preferred.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office, specifically, advanced knowledge of Project, Adobe, OneNote, Excel, Word and PowerPoint; Expert in Outlook
• Proficiency or comfort level working with material of a highly technical or scientific nature.
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must maintain company quality and safety standards
• Ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision
• Maintain composure and competence under stressful situations; demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization to achieve company goals
• Must have effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Remote/Field Based: General office or home office setting