The Medical writer uses scientific knowledge and writing skills to effectively and clearly communicate technical medical science information in writing to suit the level of understanding of its target audience. The Medical Writer provides interpretation and analysis of clinical and non-clinical data pertinent to scientific communications projects (e.g., literature reviews, clinical evidence reports, and post-market clinical summaries).
• Conduct comprehensive searches of published medical literature
• Write clear and effective documents
• Communicate clearly and concisely in both spoken and written form
• Have or obtain sufficient knowledge of the research topic, be able to understand the research design and data so as to interpret and present it to readers
• Ability to understand the purpose and requirements of the project
• Ability to write at a level appropriate to the target audience
• Identify relationships between ideas, then organize them into logical sequence
• Primary contact for all PMCF communications
• Coordination of all PMCF Plans
• Maintain the master PMCF spreadsheet and database
• Coordinate the time lines for PMCF Plan execution
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• This position could be 100% remote
• Works under general office environmental conditions
• Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to supply sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.