The primary purpose of this position is to lead Product Management’s role in support of Sales, Marketing and Product Development, including new product development, product enhancement, pricing/packaging and market forecasting.
- Manage and lead the Product Management aspect of development projects.
- Research and analyze the medical market for new technology applicable to endoscopy.
- Develop and evaluate new products or product enhancements with physicians and engineers.
- Assist in product evaluations during Product Development.
- Evaluate product cycles for new products.
- Assist Director of Product Management and Marketing in developing product launches, working closely with various sales personnel.
- Establish and continue communication between key departments such as Production, Product Development, Engineering, Education, Product Management, Marketing and Sales.
- Responsibility of generating of part numbers, IFUs, brochures, data sheets, labels, packaging and other marketing materials.
- Manage complete product lifecycle from idea inception to obsolescence
- Prefer experience in the field of both product development and marketing/business management.
- Experience or Degree in the field of Product Management.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a similar/related position.
- Medical/clinical experience or knowledge in the market of endoscopy or surgery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Approximately 70% of time is spent in a normal office environment in which the majority of day is spent sitting and moving between various offices.
- Up to 30% of time will be dedicated to travel.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.