New Ventures is a tight-knit, fast-paced team in Global R&D focused on delivering new technologies to support future product innovations. The Senior Engineer is a leader in the New Ventures team responsible for driving on-time programs aligned with the overall corporate technology strategy. The successful candidate will have prior experience in the medical device industry, strong project management skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities, and powerful communication skills to advance new knowledge and technologies into the company. Strong preference will be for candidates with experience in product life management software (Agile), process development, and sterilization.
• PhD in Engineering or Engineering Technology or Materials Science with 2 years relevant experience; or
• MS in same or MBA with 5 years relevant experience; or
• BS degree in same with 7 years relevant experience
• Experience in communication and working with a wide variety of associates
• Experience working independently and directing others towards a common goal
• Experience using analytical skills and problem solving
• Personal protective equipment including safety glasses, lab coat and gloves required in many areas associated with this position
• Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.
• Works under general office environmental conditions