The Product Management Intern at Cook Winston-Salem will be part of the Summer Internship Program. Paid internships at Cook Medical are offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (Exact dates depend on school calendars.) All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
Internships have included: Direct involvement in launching a medical device into the market; developing new approaches, development of brand management strategies for medical devices; attending industry job fairs to collect market research data from direct customers; designing marketing literature to support the sales team.
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior years the following Fall Semester. Graduate students are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following Fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Marketing, Life Sciences, General Business, Management)