Cook MyoSite, Inc. is on a mission to make regenerative medicine a part of everyday medicine. We’re investigating our core technology, autologous muscle-derived cells, for the potential treatment of several muscle-related disorders. We at Cook MyoSite have the potential to make a difference in the lives of countless people around the world, and we also have the potential to make a difference in yours. Joining our team is an opportunity to ignite your passion, grow your potential, and define your purpose. If you’re curious, motivated by helping others, and driven by integrity, we invite you to apply.
The Field Product Specialist at Cook Myosite will support clinical procedures through direct physician and site interaction, education, and procedural observation. Build relationships, provide feedback and solutions for program development, identify opportunities to improve compliance with protocols/procedures, and share best practices. Assist with patient recruitment efforts. Collaborate with internal depts such as but not limited to; Clinical Affairs, Clinical Safety, Clinical Science, Marketing, Product Management. Frequent interactions and collaboration with CROs.
• Create summaries of clinical findings during procedures
• Educate clinicians on the product, procedures, and MyoSite processes
• Identify, support, and develop relationships with key clinical and non-clinical decision-makers
• Analyze patient recruitment needs and create marketing plans for sites
• Provide feedback to Clinical Development, Product Management, and other internal groups
• Support new study or product launches; including assisting with creation of training materials/programs, presentations, and ongoing field support
• Support clinical evaluations and trials
• Maintain appropriate communication with Clinical Affairs Manager, Clinical Affairs department, Product Management, Marketing, and the CROs
• Understand the rules and regulations associated with cGCP and cGMP
• Maintain accurate and timely reports and records
• Undergraduate degree in Natural Science, Nursing or 3 years direct, relevant experience in healthcare field as a Medical Sales Representative, Clinical Specialist, or Nurse.
• Minimum of 3-6 years' experience in medical sales or healthcare setting preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing procedural support in hospitals or clinic settings preferred
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software, and other general office equipment.
• International and domestic travel as required, up to 75%
• Clinical Setting:
• Ability to conduct and hear ordinary conversation and telephone communication.
• Must be able to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended work hours and/or extra work hours, sometimes on short notice as required.
• Ability to work under specific time constraints.
• Must be able to sit at desk, in meetings and/or work on a computer for long or extended periods of time.
• Visual and manual acuity for working with computers and equipment.
• Must be (a) physically capable of operating a motor vehicle on a regular basis, (b) a holder of a valid driver's license, and (c) in good standing to legally operate a motor vehicle.
• Physically capable of standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing steps and ladders, reaching, twisting and bending on occasion with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 25 pounds on an occasional basis with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Ability to reside in any U.S. metro area and work remotely.
• General office, warehouse and laboratory setting when working at Cook MyoSite headquarters.