The person in this position has responsibility for assisting and performing Quality Assurance functions across multiple disciplines, including inspection, testing, clerical and technical support.
Quality Assurance Duties:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to lift 10-60 lbs. depending upon production area assigned
• Able to work with multiple persons in a team environment
• Able to read and understand written instructions and specifications
• Able to accurately measure, add and subtract
• Able to do routine computer data entry tasks
• Willing to work with material derived from animal tissues
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations
• Limited exposure to hazardous chemicals used in the manufacture of the product
• Physical demands are typical of an office and classroom environment.