This position is a 12-week paid internship located in Bloomington, Spencer, or Ellettsville Indiana. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, an assigned mentor, capstone presentation, and intern events. If working onsite, you will also have access to a fitness center, an onsite cafeteria option, and a one-time housing stipend. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
Analyze data and recommend actions based on that analysis.
Analyze and document as is processes and make recommendations to improve the process.
Evaluate inventory adjustment drivers and determine how to reduce.
Determine how to allocate supplies expense to the manufacturing departments utilizing the supplies.
Determine effective way to analyze mix impact on labor variance and supplies expense in an expeditious way during month end.
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative, and an ability to work well with others
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school; candidates who graduate the spring semester before this internship are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Marketing, Life Sciences, General Business, and Management)