The Supervisor assists the production manager by taking charge of assigned personnel and performing departmental responsibilities.
- Oversee daily production within assigned area
- May assign and prioritize work
- May track and record employee training
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
- Ensure that orders leave department in a timely manner
- Participate in disciplinary actions when appropriate
- Assemble/inspect product when needed
- Implement policies, programs and directives of senior management
- Make recommendations for staff and have significant input into
- Identify components with catalog description- Read, comprehend and follow product and packaging specifications and
- Complete quality work at accepted department/production determined
- Perform work in compliance with Cook Quality Policy Manual
- Must maintain all training requirements for the position, while seeking out opportunities for continuous development and growth.
- Adhere to the Quality Management System and its processes to meet FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, and other applicable regulatory
- Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization.
- Must strictly adhere to safety requirements.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must maintain company quality and quantity standards.
- Must have effective communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative and independent work situations and environments with
- Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Previous Cook production experience required
• Moderate exposure to noise level in the work environment that is moderate to occasionally loud
• Occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds or more
• Frequent repetitive motion
• Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to grasp, carry, feel or touch; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; communicate
• Proper attire/clothing and personal protective equipment/clothing as required within Controlled Production Areas
•Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, subject to reasonable accommodation requirements under the ADA