The District Manager's primary duty is to sell medical devices and related equipment and services to physicians, hospitals, and outpatient facilities by establishing relationships with these health care providers. The District Manager will be customarily and regularly away from Cook's place of business in performing job functions and duties.
The Aortic Intervention division of Cook Medical focuses on the Endovascular treatment solutions for abdominal and thoracic aortic disease.
Product line includes endovascular grafts and accessory devices (wire guides, catheters, dilators, introducers, and molding balloons) to support implant procedures.
D.R.I.V.E. (Diversified Recruitment in Vascular Everyday). Cook is committed to diversifying our workforce. D.R.I.V.E. will lead this commitment by expanding the overall employee candidate pool internally and externally by focusing our recruiting efforts to include various underrepresented prospects. D.R.I.V.E. will explore the actions required, access the resources needed, and pursue the opportunities available to Cook Vascular employees and future Cook family members. Our goal is to model the characteristics of a global organization that values diversity & inclusion.
For more information about Cook Medical, visit www.cookmedical.com
• Develop new business and expands existing business
• Develop, maintain and execute an annual business plan for the
• Meet and exceed projected sales goals
• Participate in national, state, and regional sales exhibits
• Maintain timely expense reports
• Keep current on the managed health care environment
• Educate customers, through conversations, presentations/in-services
• Must travel overnight as needed
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others
throughout various levels of the global organization
• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and
independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision
• Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations
Minimum Work Experience/Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred; or experience of
such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background
• Knowledge of Microsoft software, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience in problem solving
• Experience in working independently with little direct supervision
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
• Subject to reasonable accommodation requirements under the ADA, must be
(a) physically capable of operating a motor vehicle on a regular basis, (b) a
holder of a valid driver's license, and (c) in good standing to legally operate a
• Frequently lift product sample cases, weighing between 20 and 50 lbs.
• Occasionally required to stand for extended periods
• Sit for extended periods, utilize close visual acuity for working with
• Work under general office environmental conditions
• Occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel or crouch