The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for the coordination of Housekeeping staff and maintaining quality standards for all 5 Grant Street Inn buildings.
Schedule: Thursday - Monday
Shift: 7:30a-3:30p; 9a-5p Sunday
• Responsible for the training and development of housekeeping staff
• Coordinate cleaning activities to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely matter
• Partner with management to ensure effective implementation of cleaning standards throughout the Inn.
• Cleaning duties to include:
• Guest rooms, restrooms & common areas
• Emptying trash cans
• Washing window, etc.
• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Prior cleaning experience required
• Prior supervisory experience required
• Knowledge of local area preferred
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to walk, climb up and down stairs repeatedly, as well as bending, squatting, crouching, stooping and kneeling
• Able to lift 20+ pounds occasionally
Full Benefits Package including: