This position is a 12-week paid internship located in Bloomington, Spencer, or Ellettsville Indiana. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, access to a fitness center, onsite cafeteria option, an assigned mentor, one-time housing stipend, capstone presentation, intern events, and more. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
First round consideration will be given to individuals who apply by October 20, 2019.
• Create and edit content for various channels within the organization
• Work with Editorial Content team to brainstorm new sotry ideas and approaches
• Assist with design elements, as well as video and audio recording and editing
• Work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative and an ability to work well with others
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school. Candidates who graduate the spring semester before this internship are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Marketing, Communications, and Life Sciences)