Cook MyoSite, Inc. is on a mission to make regenerative medicine a part of everyday medicine. We’re investigating our core technology, autologous muscle-derived cells, for the potential treatment of several muscle-related disorders. We at Cook MyoSite have the potential to make a difference in the lives of countless people around the world, and we also have the potential to make a difference in yours. Joining our team is an opportunity to ignite your passion, grow your potential, and define your purpose. If you’re curious, motivated by helping others, and driven by integrity, we invite you to apply below.
The Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Administrator at Cook Myosite Inc. will design, configure, customize and write programming code to support the development and maintenance of the LIMS.
• Work as a member of the applications development and administration team to maintain and enhance the functionality of the LIMS
• Perform system configuration and customization using standard suite of tools
• Create custom code to automate LIMS system processes
• Perform troubleshooting and analysis
• Participate in requirements elicitation meetings
• Lead software demonstrations to ensure that end-user requirements are met
• Perform end-user training
• Document system design characteristics