Cook MyoSite, Inc. is on a mission to make regenerative medicine a part of everyday medicine. We’re investigating our core technology, autologous muscle-derived cells, for the potential treatment of several muscle-related disorders. We at Cook MyoSite have the potential to make a difference in the lives of countless people around the world, and we also have the potential to make a difference in yours. Joining our team is an opportunity to ignite your passion, grow your potential, and define your purpose. If you’re curious, motivated by helping others, and driven by integrity, we invite you to apply below.
The Facilities Associate for Cook Myosite Inc. assists with supporting company operations by monitoring and controlling facilities related aspects of the quality system.
• Aid in the planning and maintenance of the building and of the building’s equipment including clean steam systems, HVAC, water systems, associated utilities, and supporting equipment
• Ensure the service provider maintains the building as it relates to the specific service provider, including Custodial, Engineering, Integrated Pest Management and General Building Maintenance Services
• Assist in identifying and managing vendors and maintenance contractors including electricians, plumbers, HVAC, etc.
• Assist in planning and scheduling maintenance around production activities and operations
• Assist in organizing and maintaining a preventative calibration schedule for utilities that impact the facility
• Ensure vendors and maintenance contractors that maintain building as it relates to the specific service being provided (i.e. Custodial, Integrated Pest Management, Emergency Services, and General Building Maintenance Services) are qualified
• General cleaning of the facility
• Act as liaison between municipalities (i.e. waste, utilities, ordinances); perform, as required, skilled maintenance activities to include, but not limited to, construction, welding, soldering and plumbing; responsible for the installation, maintenance, operation and repair of mechanical and electric equipment and systems
• Assist in monitoring alert systems to ensure facilities and equipment operates within defined specifications
• Carry out initiatives and procedures maintained within the Facility Control sector of the Quality System
• General maintenance duties and other duties as required. (i.e. Repair cleanroom walls)
• Follow procedures needed to support Good Manufacturing Practice activities
• Follow procedures needed to support highly regulated activities, including support in maintaining cleanroom environment below alert limits by participating in and following established cleaning practices.
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
Must perform PPE gowning procedures on a daily basis to enter BioSafety Level II including safety glasses, lab coat, gloves, specialized clothing including laboratory scrubs (pants and shirt) and appropriate shoes required in most areas associated with this position
Exposure to hazardous chemicals and/or harsh disinfectants while in BioSafety Level II
Ability to work under specific time constraints.Laboratory, warehouse and office setting