Performs the set-up operation, disassembly, and clean-up of equipment following manufacturing procedures and product specifications. Troubleshoots and performs adjustments to equipment to compensate for process variability. Checks product dimensions according to inspection procedure using standard measuring devices. Records pertinent data and parameters on production logs.
• Work with written specifications and manufacturing instructions to assemble a variety of medical devices
• Evaluate product assembly to company quality standards
• Complete quality work at acceptable department/production determined rates
• Work closely with other employees as a team
• Minimum 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.