The Quality Internship position is a 12-week paid internship located in Bloomington, Spencer, or Ellettsville Indiana. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, access to a fitness center, onsite cafeteria option, an assigned mentor, one-time housing stipend, capstone presentation, intern events, and more. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
Areas of possible focus include:
Manufacturing Quality Engineering (Complaints)
***Please note your specific area of interest on your resume***
First round consideration will be given to individuals who apply by October 19, 2018.
• Perform production containment activities
• Work with MQEs on production issues
• Assist with complaint investigations
• Perform industry research and report out to executive leadership and site Quality leaders
• Work collaboratively with Regulatory Affairs and Engineering to assess Cook Inc compliance
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative and an ability to work well with others
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school. Candidates who graduate the spring semester before this internship are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Marketing, Communications, and Life Sciences)