The Architecture & Engineering Intern at Cook Group Inc. will be part of the Summer Internship Program. Paid internships at Cook Medical are offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (Exact dates depend on school calendars.) All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
First round consideration will be given to individuals who apply by October 19, 2018.
• Work closely with design teams and interpret architectural designs as specified within project sketches, architectural drawings or models to create a virtual reality walk-through
• Create realistic simulation of interior and exterior work spaces, both in an office setting and manufacturing areas
• Assist with further development of a new location using 3-D tools to aid with visualization of finalized concept
• Help to improve ability to communicate complex construction ideas in a virtual manner
• Proficient in Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max, and Adobe Photoshop required
• An understanding of Architectural and Construction concepts preferred
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school. Candidates who graduate the spring semester before this internship are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration