Cook MyoSite, Inc. is on a mission to make regenerative medicine a part of everyday medicine. We’re investigating our core technology, autologous muscle-derived cells, for the potential treatment of several muscle-related disorders. We at Cook MyoSite have the potential to make a difference in the lives of countless people around the world, and we also have the potential to make a difference in yours. Joining our team is an opportunity to ignite your passion, grow your potential, and define your purpose. If you’re curious, motivated by helping others, and driven by integrity, we invite you to apply below.
The Laboratory Manufacturing Technician will be responsible to establish, maintain and assist with performance of manufacturing products which meet company standards, operating procedures, and Quality System standards and requirements.
Other areas of responsibility include:
• Bachelor's degree in any Life Science or engineering field or at least 3 years experience working in a laboratory environment
• Must be able to work aseptically
• General office, warehouse and laboratory setting with potential (limited) exposure to hazardous chemicals and/or harsh disinfectants while in BioSafety Level II
• Must be able to sit at desk, in meetings and/or work on a computer for long or extended periods of time
• Ability to spend majority of day standing in warehouse setting or sitting in biological safety hood setting
• Ability to conduct and hear ordinary conversation and telephone communication
• Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 25 pounds on an occasional basis with or without reasonable accommodations
• Visual and manual acuity for working with computers and equipment
• Must be capable of performing PPE gowning procedures on a frequent basis to enter BioSafety Level II, including safety glasses, lab coat, gloves, specialized clothing including laboratory scrubs (pants and shirt) and appropriate shoes required on a regular basis
• Must be able to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended work hours and/or extra work hours, sometimes on short notice as required