The Extrusion Operator at Cook Polymer Technology - Canton is responsible for the safe operation and basic troubleshooting of the PTFE extrusion line (s) including all downstream equipment. Also, the person is responsible for completing and documenting product in process inspection to ensure total product quality.
• Monitor and document key process conditions and product dimensional and physical characteristics
• Maintain clean work environment, clean as you work
• Reload and start machine
• Tear down and clean tooling and machine
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Technical School certifications and/or college level technical degree is preferred
• Basic experience using Microsoft Office is required