The Warehouse Associate at Cook Medical Inc. pulls stock orders and prepares orders for shipment. Shift time is 11:00am-7:30pm.
As part of the application process, and in order to be considered for this employment position, you must take and receive a passing score on a Work Keys test administered by Work One. You can make arrangements to take the Work Keys test by contacting Work One at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting The Broadview Learning Center at (812) 330-7731.
• Prepare stock and floor orders for shipment by checking for proper description of product, lot numbers, and recording specified amounts on the pack slip by using the computer
• Operate padpac/strapping machines for final preparation prior to shipment
• Work with FedEx and UPS Systems
• Pull stock orders using pick list printed daily
• Pull orders complete as specified
• Use computer to scan out the appropriate lot numbers and quantities
• Use appropriate size box to insure integrity of product during shipment
• Good attendance to meet the need of same day shipping
• Complete quality work at acceptable department/production determined rates
• Work independently, with limited direct supervision
• Flexible in daily responsibilities
• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
• Complete quality work at accepted department/production determined rates
• Performs work in compliance with Cook Quality Policy Manual
• High school diploma or GED
• Passing score on Work Keys test administered by WorkOne (Indiana Department of Workforce Development)
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Moderate exposure to noise level in the work environment that is moderate to occasionally loud
• Occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 75 pounds
• Frequent repetitive motion
• Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to grasp, carry, feel or touch; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and hear