The Engineering Team Lead at Cook Inc. is a leader in the department responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of an engineering team and their ability to complete their projects/tasks.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related technical discipline is required; Master's degree and/or PhD in Engineering is preferred
• A minimum of 2 years Cook experience or significant outside medical device experience
• A history of high performance demonstrating proficiency in several of the above listed job functions/duties preferred
• Dependent upon demonstrated proficiency, significantly skilled individuals lacking in the minimum length of experience or education listed above may be considered for this position
• Works under general office environmental conditions
• Significant travel (3-4 times per month) may be required
• Personal protective equipment including safety glasses, lab coat and gloves required in many areas associated with this position