The PSS Assembler at Cook Inc. in Ellettsville bags, boxes and labels product with appropriate labels and inserts.
• Check for correct product labels, inserts and amounts
• Bag, box, and label product according to manufacturing instructions
• Hand assemble boxes
• Identify components with catalog description
• Read, comprehend and follow product and packaging specifications and manufacturing instructions
• Complete quality work at accepted department/production determined rates
• Performs work in compliance with Cook Quality Policy Manual
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
• High school diploma or GED
• Passing score on Work Keys test
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Able to lift up to 60 lbs from a maximum height of 68 inches and carry on a regular basis
• Good eyesight, hand dexterity and attention to detail
• Able to stand for extended periods during the shift
• Able to stay in constant motion for the entire shift including walking, twisting, lifting, bending, etc.
• Proper attire/clothing and personal protective equipment/clothing as required within Controlled Manufacturing Areas