The Production/Supplier Engineer at Cook Inc. plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes for medical device products.
• Evaluation, documentation and approval of supplier related changes
• Evaluation, documentation and resolution of specifications discrepancies for materials provided by external suppliers
• Intercompany material specifications alignment and consolidation
• Resolution of Incoming Quality Control Issues
• Project Management
• Verification and Validation Testing
• Work with vendors for discontinued or changed materials
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Production, or Manufacturing Engineering, or related field; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.