The LPN or Medical Assistant for Cook Family Health Center provides patient care in a Family Practice Clinic serving COOK employees and their dependents. The duties include Patient Intake, Assist Provider, CLIA waived testing, Phlebotomy, Scheduling, Patient Education & Communication, Administer medication/Injections, IV therapy, Allergy Immunotherapy, Nebulizer treatments, Occupational nursing, Electrocardiogram, Sterile technique, Immunizations, computer skills for Electronic Health Records.
• Must work and interact effectively with physicians and patients to insure quality health care
• Ability to remain calm and function in a stressful or emergent situation
• Must strictly adhere to Cook Clinic Employee Manual, Cook Code of Conduct, Cook Electronic Information Policy, HIPAA & OSHA regulations
• Valid Licensed Practical Nurse license in State of Indiana
• Certified Medical Assistant
• Walking & standing for long periods, lift up to 60 pounds
• Visual acuity for computer work