The Video Production Intern at Cook Winston-Salem will be part of the Summer Internship Program. Paid internships at Cook Medical are offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (Exact dates depend on school calendars.) All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
• Working across multi-functional teams to help execute and edit basic video corporate communication
• Work on establishing and maintaining video content/editing projects
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in Marketing and video content/editing
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior years the following Fall Semester; Graduate students are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Life Science, Public Health, and Healthcare Administration)