Cook MyoSite Incorporated, a division of Cook Incorporated, is a growing, forward-thinking biotechnology organization seeking a full time Systems Analyst. In the role of Systems Analyst, the Applications team member in this position will be responsible for driving IT related activities for various MyoSite Computer Systems that interface with site manufacturing and laboratory equipment. Examples of the Computer Systems are: ThermoFisher Smart-Vue, Siemens APOGEE (BMS), BlueMountain (CMMS), Rees Scientific Centron, etc. To accomplish this, we are seeking a detail oriented individual whom is excited and capable to engage with our business, facility, and validation teams to deliver innovative and technical solutions.
• Must be able to physically position at desk, in meetings, and work on a computer in an office setting for long or extended periods of time
• Physically capable of standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, climbing, reaching, twisting and bending on occasion with or without reasonable accommodation in a warehouse or laboratory setting
• Must perform PPE procedures including, safety glasses, lab coat, gloves, and appropriate shoes on occasion
• Must be able to at times work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended work hours, sometimes on short notice as required
• Ability to work under specific time constraints