The Privacy & Data Protection Internship position is a 12-week paid internship located in Bloomington, Indiana. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, access to a fitness center, onsite cafeteria option, an assigned mentor, one-time housing stipend, capstone presentation, intern events, and more. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
First round consideration will be given to individuals who apply by October 20, 2017.
• Assist with editing, creating, and developing training materials
• Deliver training to employees through in-person presentations and awareness booths
• Research and write educational articles for publication in Cook magazines and newsletters
• Research and benchmark privacy and data security best practices
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in the Life Sciences field, a willingness to take initiative, and an ability to work well with others
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school; candidates who graduate the spring semester before this internship are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following fall) for consideration
• Multiple disciplines will be considered (e.g., Marketing, Life Sciences, General Business, and Management)
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
• Strong level of comfort with public speaking
• Interest and education in privacy and data security preferred