Since 1963, Cook Medical has worked with physicians to develop minimally invasive technologies. Today we offer medical devices, biologic materials, biopharmaceuticals, and cellular therapies to deliver better patient outcomes more efficiently. We remain family owned so we can focus on what we care about: patients, our employees, and our communities. Find out more at www.cookmedical.com.
Cook Inc. Internship Overview:
This position is a 12-week paid internship located in Bloomington, Spencer, or Ellettsville Indiana. It is offered for a period extending from mid-May through mid-August (exact dates depend on school calendars.) This position includes 401(k) options, access to a fitness center, onsite cafeteria option, an assigned mentor, one-time housing stipend, capstone presentation, intern events, and more. All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
First round consideration will be given to individuals who apply by October 20, 2017.
• Involvement in strategic planning of marketing opportunities with product managers and business unit leaders
• Assist in developing go-to-market strategies for Cook products
• Developing new marketing approaches, including blogs, for marketing to different customers
• Work efficiently and effectively to create business-unit brand portfolios with global brand managers
• Development of brand management strategies for medical device business units (e.g., OHNS, Surgery, Critical Care)
• Gather data needed to clearly define market opportunities through communication briefs
• Collaborate, brainstorm, facilitate and present strategic brand directions
• Work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization