Operates needles machinery and performs manufacturing tasks required for the production of finished components. Responsible for manufacturing product under our quality management system. Responsible to ensure products are being manufactured under CPT business practices while adhering to our quality policy statement.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Technical School certifications and/or college level technical degree is preferred
• Basic experience using Microsoft Office is required