The Maintenance Technician at CFC Properties is responsible for performing general and preventative maintenance tasks for residential and commercial properties.
• General repairs & building maintenance
- Heating and cooling repairs
- Interior and exterior painting
- Lock repair
• Complete preventative maintenance schedules & maintain proper logs
• Maintain curb appeal
• Turnovers - Commercial suite and/or Residential apartments
• Snow removal
• Answer emergency maintenance calls on a schedule basis
• Assist with facilities cleaning and housekeeping needs
• Maintain professionalism at all times
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others
throughout various levels
• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and
independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• HVAC certification preferred
• Minimum of 1 year facilities/building maintenance experience
• Familiarity with and ability to use smart phones, MS Outlook, Adobe PDF
• Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license
• Able to climb stairs, ladders.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Able to bend & lift.
• Able to lift 50+ pounds occasionally