Requisition ID 2023-13607
Posting Date 2 weeks ago(7/10/2024 9:20 AM)
Job Location(s)
Winston-Salem NC United States
Position Type
Full Time
Cook Winston-Salem


The Assembler at Cook Winston-Salem is responsible to perform minute, fabrication, assembly and/or packaging of gastrointestinal medical devices.


• Fabrication of raw materials into specified products per specifications and drawings and all other associated documentation through various mechanical and/or manual techniques
• Check product for overall quality and workability
• Perform various inspection and/or testing as required
• Complete any necessary documentation
• Perform various computer functions
• Deliver specified product to designated area
• Perform daily and weekly clean up duties per CMA policy
• Assist engineering for the introduction of new or improved products into production
• Interacts with other departments, support groups, engineers, vendors, and plant visits
• Assist in training new employees in department

• Maintain regular and punctual attendance

• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards


• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum 18 years of age 


Physical Requirements:

• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations
• Good manual dexterity & Visual Acuity to work with small parts
• Majority of the day is spent frequently moving around/sitting in a "controlled" environment

• Limited exposure to hazardous chemicals
• Occasional bending, stooping & twisting
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 10lbs 90% of day; remaining 10% able to co-carry up to 35lbs
• Ability to perform fine manipulation w/ hands, e.g. grasping & pulling


Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed