Brand and communications share a common goal; to champion the Cook brand and culture to both internal and external audiences. The primary focus of this role is to work closely with the global brand team, global and regional communications teams and regional leadership to be the voice of that region, working to drive brand and communications activities, in line with the business and brand strategies.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
• Strong understanding of brand and communication principles
• Experience of managing teams and influencing within an organization
• Exceptional analytical, communication, presentation, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional organizational/planning and leadership skills
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, leadership and teamwork abilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe creative products preferred
• Works under general office environmental conditions.
• Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
• Occasional travel, domestic & international, may be required.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
• Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
• Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.