The Assembler position at Cook Inc. assembles medical devices according to written specifications and manufacturing instructions.
• Work with written specifications and manufacturing instructions to assemble a variety of medical devices
• Evaluate product assembly to company quality standards
• Complete quality work at acceptable department/production determined rates
• Work closely with other employees as a team
• Minimum 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or GED
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Effective August 1, 2018, the WorkKeys test is no longer required for this position
• Effective April 16, 2018, must meet the Visual Acuity Screening Requirements of 20/40 vision using both eyes with or without correction
• Able to sit for extended periods during the shift
• Handle tools, e.g. razor blades, hole punch, and table top grinder
• Frequent repetitive motion
• Occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds
• Moderate exposure to noise level in the work environment that is moderate to occasionally loud