Seeking an experienced API platform administrator to lead an ongoing platform migration and provide long-term support, guidance and expertise. This position is primarily responsible for the administration and management of the SnapLogic application integration platform including the maintenance, upkeep and roadmap management. Relevant platform experience may include Mulesoft, SnapLogic or similar enterprise platforms. Other duties include leveraging Microsoft Azure/Windows Server administration knowledge to assist in various capacities, where applicable, throughout IT organization. May also aid with maintenance and administration of Oracle and MongoDB database platforms and related services.
*This is a remote or hybrid position with an expectation of Eastern Time Zone hours.
• Deploy, install, and configure application integration platform services.
• Support, maintain, and administer application integration platforms.
• Work with application owners to ensure that API communications are up, available, secure and compliant.
• Work with software developers to ensure that new applications are compatible with existing application integration infrastructure.
• Deploy, install, and configure IT infrastructure systems.
• Maintain, administer, and support hardware, software, and technology services.
• Participate in the planning, life-cycle management, and development for systems.
• Proactively upgrade systems to stay current, resolve vulnerabilities, and enable new functionality.
• Maintain system backups, resiliency, and disaster recovery functions.
• Monitor performance of systems, conduct troubleshooting and diagnosis, and resolve operational and technical issues.
• Perform root cause analysis on failed components and implement corrective measures or process improvements.
• Resolve user issues through response to incidents or access requests.
• Provide emergency on-call support and perform occasional after-hours maintenance updates to systems.
• Define and document administrative and support best practices.
• Create and maintain documentation on procedures, technical specifications, and implementation work products.
• Ensure standardized and accurate inventories, records of installed assets, and software license controls.
• Provides feedback, operational requirements, and shares areas of opportunities with engineers and architects.
• Serve as liaison with other teams, vendors, consultants, and customer groups.
• Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative and independent environment.
• Minimum four-year technical university degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum five years of prior relevant work experience for the position.
• Multiple industry technical certifications.
• Possess a general to advanced knowledge of subject matter.
• Performs work under occasional supervision.
• Handles wide range of technical issues and work constraints, referring some more complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Works under general office environment conditions
• Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, equipment, etc.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, subject to reasonable accommodation requirements under the ADA
• Requires occasional early morning or late evening teleconferences
• International and domestic travel as required