The Marketing Intern at Cook Winston Salem will be part of the Summer Internship Program.Paid internships at Cook Medical are offered for a 12-week period extending from mid-May through mid-August (Exact dates depend on school calendars.) All internships provide hands-on experience with meaningful projects in the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
This intern will create content and messaging, internally and externally, to support company initiatives and employee engagement.
• All candidates should have an interest in a career in Marketing, Communications, or Business
• Candidates should be students entering their Junior or Senior year the following fall semester or entering graduate school. Graduate students are also eligible
• A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred
• All candidates must provide proof of enrollment (including pre-registration certification for the following Fall) for consideration
• Candidates should be majoring in Marketing, Communications, or Business related field
• Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
• Must be able to work on a PC using MS Office programs, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint