The Production/Supplier Engineer plans, directs and coordinates activities that support supplier controls and manufacturing processes for medical device products.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to create and execute change plans for supplier related changes in compliance with the Cook Quality Management System and global regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate, document and resolve Incoming Quality Control non-conformances and specification discrepancies with suppliers.
- Lead multiple projects concurrently with effective communication and timely completion to avoid or minimize impact to manufacturing.
- Must maintain all training requirements for the position, while seeking out opportunities for continuous development and growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is Required. Perferably in Mechanical, Biomedical, Industrial, or Material Science Engineering.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing and production processes.
Software Powered by iCIMS