A R&D Engineer at Cook Medical is a leader in the department tasked with solving engineering problems, developing new products and processes, and leading engineering or company projects.
• Provide technical input on defining project priorities and company product goals
• Identify and solve department, system-level problems
• Contribute technical/scientific expertise and direction to department engineers and other company business functions
• Assume responsibility for interpreting data, organizing, executing, and coordinating project activities
• Lead large scale or multiple engineering projects with a high degree of independence
• Act as a mentor to other personnel in the Engineering department
• Provide technical and strategic input on managing company intellectual property relevant to area of work
• BS degree in same with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
• Experience in communication and working with a wide variety of associates
• Experience working independently and directing others towards a common goal
• Experience using analytical skills and problem solving
• Personal protective equipment including safety glasses, lab coat and gloves required in many areas associated with this position
• Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.
• Works under general office environmental conditions
Software Powered by iCIMS